At the PAF Finishing School we aim to help "make a difference" in the lives of young women. We achieve this objective by offering a wide range of subjects, many of them multi-disciplinary with opportunities for exposure both to theory and "real-world" practical situations.
- To build up self-confidence and esteem, thereby shaping their personality. To enhance their appearance and image through sessions on personal hygiene, grooming, posture, gait and regular physical exercise.
- To acquire essential home management skills and to focus on possible future roles as wives and mothers, through advisory classes pertaining to marriage counseling, parenting, child care and psychology.
- To nurture aesthetic and cultural values through an exposure to history and appreciation of arts, folk tradition, floral art, craft and Interiors.
- To appreciate the values of discipline and tolerance in all undertaking and to bring about a qualitative spiritual enrichment.
- To face the rigours of the fiercely competitive work place with dignity and proficiency through exposure to management and communication skills.
- To imbibe the essence of propriety, etiquette, manners, protocol and specifically, the Eastern art of hospitality.
- To improve English and Urdu language skills and to avail the library and computer facilities.
- To improve English in various individual and group activities.
- To recognize the global, social and environmental issues and the need for educated women to involve themselves in the nation building process.
Last Updated : 21 December, 2016