- Girls enrolled at the Finishing School are expected to apply themselves diligently, submit assignments on deadline and make constructive use of time spent in the school.
- Courtesy and propriety are to be practiced with all persons, fellow students, faculty, as well as supporting staff.
- The young ladies are expected at all times to conduct themselves in a manner befitting them as ladies. This applies to time spent both within and outside the school premises.
- Differences with fellow students, school employees or faculty must be resolved amicably.
- Any activity generally accepted as undesirable or objectionable and which may defame the student or the school must be refrained from.
- It is absolutely prohibited to carry into the school or to consume cigarettes, narcotics and similar harmful elements.
- Once the student checks in at the start of the work day, she is not to leave the premises unless permitted by her parents and the Director.
The Graduation Ceremony is held at the conclusion of the session. The Finishing School issues certificate, to those students who successfully complete the entire course. The Finishing School Certificate is a value added document for the young ladies.
Criteria for success is based on a continuous and stringent appraisal of student performance and personality development by a panel of experts.
Last Updated : 21 December, 2016