These relate to the harmonious conduct of hostel living and must be observed by all residents. Violation of any of these disciplinary rules will be viewed very seriously and action will be taken against the person concerned.
- Boarders are not allowed to leave the hostel for any purpose, any time without prior permission of the Hostel Warden / Director.
- For all emergencies, the boarders must contact the Hostel Warden.
- No student is allowed to enter the kitchen without prior permission of the Hostel Warden.
- Boarders are not allowed to use the hostel telephone without permission. They can receive their call daily from 1800 hours to 2100 hours, and on holidays from 0900 hours to 1300 hours and 1800 to 2100 hours through the Hostel Warden. In extraordinary cases, or in an emergency, they can convey or receive messages only through the Hostel Warden.
- Each boarder is expected to make her bed and arrange her wardrobe properly before leaving for school. Returning to the room during school hours is not allowed.
- Cooking inside the rooms is prohibited.
- The hostel rooms can be frequently inspected by the Hostel Warden in the presence of the boarders. Inspection may also be made by the Medical Officer and the Director.
- Boarders are to use all hostel property very carefully, and in case of any damage or loss they will be required to reimburse the cost.
- All complaints of students in respect of food or any other inconvenience shall be reported to the Warden.
- Lights in the hostel rooms are to be switched off at 11.00 p.m on all week days.
- Only those persons may visit hostel residents who have been authorized by the parents / guardians. The names of such persons must be given at the time of admission.
- Pick up and drop of hostel students is not the responsibility of the school.
Last Updated : 21 December, 2016